Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a Citrix VDI Windows Design and Build Engineer for their technology transformation project. Fantastic opportunity for a promising engineer to join a fast growing firm. Perm role with great bonus structure.
– Design and Build large scale desktop cloud solution and remote connectivity platform.
– Operate and develop automated systems management, patch and configuration tools to ensure platform security and consistency.
– Engage in tools development to automate existing tasks, reduce team workload, and improve support to internal clients.
– Provide Windows infrastructure solutions architecture and support.
– Engage with project team on requirements, strategy development and integration.
– 5+ years of experience in enterprise Windows admin/engineering and troubleshooting experience (Windows 7, Windows 2008/2012)
– Experience with large scale windows systems management technologies and tools.
– Experience with cloud/virtualization technologies.
– In-depth knowledge on various enterprise products: Citrix, VMWare, HyperV, VDI Enviornment etc.
– Experience in Powershell; Other scripting tools such as perl, python, .net is advantageous.
– Providing high-level windows support in complex environments and interacting with nontechnical and technical users
– Ability to manage large scale projects.
– Risk awareness with a demonstrated ability to identify and mitigate risk items.
– Good communications skills in English and Chinese.
– Ability to think outside the box, willing to be innovative.