Our client, a leading financial institution with key operations in Hong Kong, is looking for a CIO to lead their technology operations, development and services. The selected candidate will be leading the large size technology team in maintaining key financial services technology as well as building next-generation innovative Fintech.
– Act as a leader to drive the IT strategy and direction. Work closely with the senior executive leaders to understand the organizational needs and long-term vision.
– Manage a large technology division compose of application, infrastructure, and security.
– Manage the application technology team to ensure the application delivery standards, availability, and support.
– Identify the latest technology and development in order to help the organization develop new Fintech initiatives for example Blockchains.
– Engage with senior management and various stakeholders to drive and obtain projects buy-in, and acquiring necessary resources to complete these projects.
– Manage overall IT budget and resources.
– Manage and maintain the IT strategy and policies to achieve high safety and efficiency to comply with the regulatory requirements.
– Maintain the infrastructure availability and stability including Data Centers, DR sites, BCP and contingency drills etc.
– Manage a large size technology team, with appropriate human resources planning, training, and review.
– Manage large scale firmwide programme which could impact the major business development of the firm.
– A strong proven track record of leading a large IT division and operations including application development and infrastructure management.
– Strong experience in managing all-rounded IT services, ideally from the retail banking environment.
– Strong experience in managing large scale IT projects, ideally with experience in open platform technology, mission-critical systems, IT innovation programme.
– Strong experience with Infrastructure management including data center, network, servers, and IT services.
– Strong experience in vendor management across various applications and infrastructure vendors.
– Strong management experience. Strong ability to perform team transformation and changes.
– Project management experience in planning, budgeting, and architecture design.
– Strong verbal and communication skills to interact with senior management, team members, and vendors, etc.
– Candidate with industry experience across retail banking space, including Core Banking, Settlement and Payment.
– Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science / Engineering from a reputable University. MBA is highly preferable.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/