The Senior Information Security Officer will be a member of the IT Security and Risk organization and work closely with the Global Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and Regional CIO in the successful execution of the Greater China (China and Hong Kong) strategy. Specifically he/she will ensure a strong understanding of the security and regulatory requirements as well as risks for Security Brokers in Greater China. The Senior Information Security Officer will provide guidance on information security topics, policies and controls.
– Possess strong understanding and hands-on experience of the technology related regulatory requirements for Security Brokers in Greater China (Strong understanding of CSRC regulations)
– Serve as an Information Security subject matter expert and participates in the development, implementation and maintenance of information security domain
– Provide guidance and advocacy regarding the prioritization of investments that impact information security
– Advise senior technology and business management on risk issues related to information security and recommends actions in support of the bank’s wider risk management and compliance programs (specifically related to the greater China region)
– Monitor information security trends internal and external to the bank and keeps leadership informed about information security-related in the greater China region
– Ensure compliance with policies and laws in mainland China
– Collaborates with risk partners on info security critical priorities
– Identifies and measures global information security (GIS) controls on most critical business processes or channels
– Must have proven experience / knowledge in China regulations (CSRC)
– Information Security & Technology professional with 10+ years’ experience
– Proven risk management experience with ability to effectively apply risk principles to challenging business situations
– Exceptional executive presentation and communication skills
– Excellent influencing and problem resolution skills
– Fluent/Native verbal and written Mandarin
– Fluent/Native verbal and written English
– Must be comfortable in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals with varying degrees of technical understanding
– Must have strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
Good to Haves:
– Solid experience in information security / cyber security
– Understanding of security on distributed computing platforms (PaaS, Cloud) and/or big data
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/