Our client is looking for a Chief Technology Architect to join a leading global financial institution. Great opportunity and growth potential.
– Lead the Technology Architecture team and Subject Matter Experts to establish policies, standards, reference architecture and roadmaps.
– Provide technical guidance and to business domain and technical domain architects in related to architecture activities.
– Provide technical advisory to global and regional CIOs and CTOs on various of technology topics and aspects.
– Lead the creation of solution architectures considering business needs and technology limitations, with selection of technology standards, describe configuration paradigms, and identify demand for reference architecture.
– Drive global enterprise architecture goals, initiatives and IT standards across the group and Asia region.
– Identify latest Information Systems trends and emerging technologies, and provide recommendations for enhancements or modifications to existing applications and system where appropriate. Provide assessment on associated risk and cost on related technology investment.
– Ability to see “the big picture” across the entire group and different business units from both technology and business aspects.
– Develop, communicate and deploy Enterprise Architecture Governance process with standards and policies.
– Extensive Information Systems design and delivery experience involving enterprise-level architecture, systems and databases.
– Extensive experience with Enterprise Architecture.
– Extensive experience in leading and managing teams.
– Experience in working with multiple development methodologies including Waterfall, Agile, RUP, Extreme Programming etc.
– Experience in designing enterprise services across multiple domain in large enterprise environment.
– In-depth knowledge and practical experience in delivering service-oriented architecture (SOA) designs
– Strong financial models and budgeting skills, able to determine complete set of costs of technology.
– Effective influence, negotiation and collaboration skills to work across global counterparts and stakeholders.
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization; Ability to draft high quality written products that are comprehensive, accurate, and tailored to the audience.
– An innovative mindset, ability to identify and resolve complex project issues with new ideas.
– Experience with standard architecture methodologies such as TOGAF and Zachmann.