It is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading enterprise, where they are looking for a Chief Architect to orchestrate their upcoming large-scale program. The selected candidate will be leading the technology innovations, architecture, standards, and governance across the whole firm. Senior Leadership position.
– Lead the Technology Architecture team and Subject Matter Experts to establish policies, standards, reference architecture, and roadmaps.
– Provide technical guidance in developing vision and principles on technology across High-Frequency Low Latency Real-Time Systems, Big Data Analytics, cloud-based services, and integrated DevOps model.
– Provide technical advice to the Technology Executives on various technology topics and aspects.
– Lead the creation of solution architectures considering business needs and technology limitations, with a selection of technology standards, describe configuration paradigms, and identify demand for reference architecture.
– Drive enterprise architecture goals, initiatives, and IT standards across the firm.
– Lead the solutions architects in building a strong architecture community.
– Build strong expertise with Domain Architects across various areas including Data, AI, Cloud, etc.
– Identify the latest Information Systems trends and emerging technologies, and provide recommendations for enhancements or modifications to existing applications and systems where appropriate. Provide an assessment of associated risk and cost on related technology investment.
– Ability to see “the big picture” across the entire group and different business units from both technology and business aspects.
– Develop, communicate and deploy the Enterprise Architecture Governance process with standards and policies.
– Extensive Information Systems design and delivery experience involving enterprise-level architecture, systems, and databases.
– Extensive experience with Enterprise Architecture.
– Extensive experience in leading an architecture team.
– Proven ability to identify innovation opportunities, and define and deliver innovative business functions.
– Experience in working with multiple development methodologies including Waterfall, Agile, etc.
– Experience in designing enterprise services across multiple domains in a large enterprise environment.
– In-depth knowledge and practical experience in delivering enterprise-level architecture design.
– Strong financial models and budgeting skills, able to determine the complete set of costs of technology.
– Effective influence, negotiation, and collaboration skills to work with counterparts and stakeholders.
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization; Ability to draft high-quality written products that are comprehensive, accurate, and tailored to the audience
– An innovative mindset, and ability to identify and resolve complex project issues with new ideas.
– Experience with standard architecture methodologies such as TOGAF and Zachmann.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)