Our client, a leading enterprise, is looking for a Change Management Specialist, you will work closely with stakeholders across the organization to ensure the successful implementation and adoption of the Enterprise Digital Programme. You will develop and execute change strategies, plans, and interventions that minimize resistance and maximize employee engagement. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify potential challenges, develop change management plans, and provide support and guidance throughout all stages of the program.
– Develop and implement change management strategies customized for the specific goals and objectives of the Enterprise Digital Programme
– Create detailed change management plans, including communication plans, stakeholder engagement strategies, training programs, and resistance management tactics.
– Identify potential employees’ reactions to change and develop tactics to minimize resistance and foster engagement.
– Facilitate change management interventions, such as workshops, focus groups, and coaching sessions, to support employees in adapting to new digital technologies and processes.
– Collaborate with project teams to ensure alignment between the change management process and project milestones.
– Measure the effectiveness of change management efforts through the collection and analysis of data, and provide recommendations for improvements.
– Partner with senior leaders to build change leadership capability throughout the organization, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and learning.
– Support the development and delivery of training materials and programs to ensure employees have the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively utilize digital tools and systems.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Organizational Development, Business Administration, or a related field.
– Proven experience as a Change Management Specialist, preferably within a large-scale digital transformation program.
– Strong understanding of change management principles and methodologies.
– Excellent facilitation, communication, and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas to diverse audiences.
– Proven ability to collaborate and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
– Experience in leading and managing change management initiatives, including developing and executing change management plans.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to gather and analyze data to drive decision-making.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and effectively manage multiple priorities.
– Certifications in change management methodologies (e.g., PROSCI) are highly desirable.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License #72371)