Our client, one of the leading investment banks here in Hong Kong, is extremely keen to meet with and hire a strong Business Analyst to join their team and assist as they look to kick off a regional project impacting their Cash Equities & Trading business across all offices in the region.
Excellent opportunity, environment and stability.
– High profile and visible role to engage stakeholders, teams and related parties within Equities Trading to analyse and strategise the technology roadmap (including different angles, scenarios and aspects).
– Work closely with vendors for new initiatives RFP and RFI. Coordinate with different internal teams and colleagues; as well as the front- and middle office to gather & analyse business requirements, functional requirements, scope, documentation etc.
– Clarify business requirements with the business users and stakeholders.
– Work closely with the development team & colleagues during the design/development/implementation.
– Prepare and execute test cases and UAT with the business. Analyse and work to resolve gaps between the business requirements and implementation.
– Ensure risks and issues are identified and flagged & escalated appropriately. Track, monitor and report on project progress/updates throughout.
– Between 5 to 8+ years of Business Analyst experience with a proven track record in Cash Equities and Front Office Trading systems including Fidessa, FIX Connectivity and knowledge of the Asian Markets.
– Strong ability to establish good working relationships with business and operation stakeholders.
– Excellent writing skills to prepare project documentation.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
– Excellent communication skills in English. Cantonese and/or Mandarin is a plus.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)