My client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a talented BA with strong experience in Equity Derivatives and Fixed Income structured products trading. The selected candidate will be driving the technology development with various new initiatives. This a fantastic opportunity to join and work on exciting large-scale enterprise-level projects. Excellent remuneration and career growth.
– Plan and execute projects with the front office Equity Derivatives and Fixed Income structured products teams.
– Work with various parties and ensure clear communication and understanding of proposed solutions.
– Ensure clear project/ programme status reporting, proper risk management/mitigation, project governance, and successful end-to-end ownership of the project delivery
– Work with the vendors and determine solutions that are able to integrate with the existing Trading platform.
– Ensure all the applications and processes are meeting the regulatory and compliance requirement.
– Development of test strategies, test plans, test cases, and expected results with users to ensure the applications are meeting expected deliverables.
– 8 – 10 years of technology experience in a reputable firm, preferably in the banking/finance industry
– Proven track record in implementing vendor software including Calypso.
– Excellent knowledge of Cash EQ, Equity Derivatives, and Fixed Income is preferred
– Proven experience in large-scale, mission-critical project/programme management in a large scaled financial firm
– Ability to work directly with senior business stakeholders, desk heads, senior technology managers, front office users, etc.
– Strong business analysis experience would be a strong plus
– Previous experience in development (Java) and an understanding of SDLC would be a strong advantage
– Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)