My client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a talented BA with strong experience in Equity Derivatives and Fixed Income structured products trading. Selected candidate will be driving the technology development with various new initiatives. A fantastic opportunity to join and work on exciting large scale enterprise level projects. Excellent remuneration and career growth.
– Plan and execute projects with the front office Equity Derivatives and Fixed Income structured products teams.
– Work with various parties and ensure clear communication and understanding on proposed solutions.
– Ensure clear project/ programme status reporting, proper risk management/mitigation, project governance, and successful end-to-end ownership of the project delivery.
– Work with the vendors and determine solutions that able to integrate with the existing Trading platform.
– Ensure all the applications and processes are meeting the regulatory and compliance requirement.
– Development of test strategies, test plans, test cases and expected results with users to ensure the applications are meeting expected deliverables.
– 5+ years of technology experience in a reputable firm, preferably in banking industry.
– Proven track record in implementing vendor’s software including Calypso.
– Excellent knowledge of Cash EQ, Equity Derivatives and Fixed Income is preferred.
– Proven experience in large-scale, mission-critical project/programme management in a large scaled financial firm.
– Ability to work directly with senior business stakeholders, desk heads, senior technology managers, front office users, etc.
– Strong business analysis experience would be a strong plus.
– Previous experience in development (Java) and an understanding of SDLC would be a strong advantage.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus.