Our client, a well-established global investment bank, is looking for a hands-on C# / SharePoint developer to join their middle-to-back office team.
– Responsible for providing Tier 1 & 2 application support on SharePoint, EPM platform, JIRA and external websites
– Maintaining the high performance and availability of production environment, managing incidents and subsequent reports
– Managing user change requests. Following the IT control governance to gather requirements, design, develop, testing and deploy the changes
– Work closely with IT Control functions to design and implement enhancements on processes, workflows and reports
– Liaise with business and operations for to gather and clarify requirements, prioritize work and schedule delivery
– Design, develop and customise setup as per requirements, building ad hoc reports for business users using data on SharePoint and EPM
– Work with infrastructure team on capacity planning, migration, upgrade and troubleshooting
– Conduct testing, UAT support and handle production rollout
– Maintain good working relationships with internal and external clients
– Minimum 3+ years of experience supporting SharePoint platform in sizable environment
– In-depth knowledge and hands-on skills of SharePoint 2010, Project Server 2010, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Workflow and Infopath
– Strong C# skills with development experience on SharePoint platform
– Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services and Report Builder and JIRA will be an advantage
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and experience
– Mature and able to follow through issues independently from beginning till closure
– Excellent communication and coordination skills in English
– Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player with great attention to details
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/