Our client, a leading bank is looking for a Database Engineer with C#.NET and SQL development skills to join their Data team. The selected candidate will be leading the technical transformation across data engineering. Perm position with great opportunity.
– Lead the Database development for the Data Engineering and Analytics Solutions.
– Understand and review project requirements with the most appropriate suitable solutions.
– Develop Data Warehouse and ETL Solutions including integrations with complex business platforms.
– Establish and maintain core data models, information standards, tools, templates, and data management lifecycle controls.
– Manage the development and implementation of Data models and solutions. Evaluate the existing data models and plan new best solutions with specifications across data flow models, data flow timing, data mapping, data validations, and controls.
– Around 6 years of experience in the Data Engineering and Data Warehousing domain.
– Solid experience in developing database solutions by using SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, programming, and ETL.
– Experience in application and database design, development, testing support, and system implementation.
– Experience in large-scale Data warehouse design and build.
– Experience with relational database development e.g. Oracle, SQL Server.
– Experience in using ETL tools e.g. Informatica, DataStage.
– Microsoft C#. Net development experience is preferred.
– Unix/Linux experience with one of the scripting languages like Perl, Shell, Python, etc.
– Good presentation skills to business stakeholders.
– Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
– Degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)