Our client, a leading multinational investment bank, is looking for some talented C# .NET Developers to join their Equity IT team to develop front-to-back office systems. Great exposure and opportunity. Good work-life balance.
– Responsible for hands-on system development and testing for the front office to back office trading system, including Static Data application and Excel tools
– Maintain, enhance and support front-office applications (e.g. Fidessa)
– Design and develop middle-office systems and interfaces for back-office systems
– Provide second-level application support on the system
– Supervise junior developers on development, programming and support
– At least 3 years of experience in development and support across C#, .NET, SSIS, Excel VBA, Oracle and SQL
– Experience in Investment Banking / Securities Trading industry is highly preferred
– Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
– Knowledge of Bloomberg and Reuter data is a big plus
– Basic business knowledge in Equity trading and middle-to-back office operation is an advantage
– University degree in IT discipline from a reputed university
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese – you will work with regional IT teams
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)