Our client, a leading global financial institution, is looking for a Business Manager in their PMO division. This position deals internally with technology managers, business department customers and support services.
– Support development and maintenance of financial budget, strategy, and metrics
– Provide regular cost reporting to regional business and technology managers; Work closely with IT Finance controllers and division managers.
– Perform financial analysis for IT projects and strategy planning as required
Administration / Project Management:
– Provide daily departmental administration, including space planning, policy, and compliance.
– Provide management reporting for Hong Kong Technology operation.
– Support regional management reporting and departmental administration as required
– Participate in audit and project management activities as required.
– Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Accounting, financial analysis, budgeting, etc
• Auditing or management consulting
• Resource planning and staff development initiatives
– Financial services or technology industry experience preferred
– Matured self-starter; self-motivated.
– Ability to manage and achieve objectives in a high-pace environment
– Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work with people at all levels
– Good presentation skills, oral and written communication skills
– Fluent in English essential; fluency in Chinese (verbal and written) preferred
– Strong proficiency in use of Microsoft Office tools especially Excel and Powerpoint