Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for a Business Manager in their Asia Infrastructure Divison. This position deals internally with technology managers, business department, and global counterparts.
– Responsible for the communication, financial analysis, process management and administration of the business aspects of the IT Infrastructure department.
– Work with senior IT stakeholders and business unit management.
– Communicate with global business groups.
– Support development and maintenance of financial budget, strategy, and metrics.
– Provide regular cost reporting to regional business and technology managers; Work closely with IT Finance controllers and division managers.
– Perform financial analysis and planning for IT projects and strategy planning as required.
Administration / Project Management:
– Provide daily departmental administration, including planning, policy, and compliance.
– Provide management reporting for Hong Kong Technology operation.
– Support regional management reporting and departmental administration as required.
– Participate in audit and project management activities as required.
– Around of 3 – 5 years’ experience in business management, across analysis of operating cost, capital spends, cost drivers and allocations.
– Management accounting experience which includes benchmarking, total cost of ownership, decomposition of allocations, etc.
Financial services or technology industry experience preferred.
– Matured self-starter; self-motivated.
– Ability to manage and achieve objectives in a high-pace environment.
– Excellent interpersonal skills; able to present IT story to senior management.
– Good presentation skills, oral and written communication skills.
– Fluent in English essential, you will in a global team.
– Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools especially Excel and Powerpoint.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/