Our client, a leading bank, is looking for a System Analyst for their business intelligence team. Selected candidate will be working on large-scale BI and DWH projects inside the bank. Great exposure and grow potential.
– Manage end-to-end development project from feasibility study, development to implementation.
– Meeting with business stakeholders to gather requirements and develop solutions plan.
– Document functional requirements and specifications.
– Develop ETL and BI reporting applications.
– Responsible for business intelligence technology development in both greenfield and customization using OBIEE.
– Provide production support and system enhancements.
– Bachelor’s degree in Technology or MIS related from a reputed University.
– At least 5 years’ of Business Intelligence and Datawarehouse development experience.
– Experience Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) or Hyperion Essbase including ETL, cube design, report and dashboard development.
– Hands-on development experience in RDBMS, ETL, Cognos, Unix Script, PL/SQL.
– Banking or financial industry experience is preferred.
– Good Language skills in English and Cantonese.