Our client, a leading global technology consultancy, is looking for a bright consultant for their business intelligence team. Selected candidate will be working on some large-scale BI projects across the financial industry. Great exposure and grow potential.
– Manage end-to-end technology development project from feasibility study, development to implementation.
– Meeting with senior stakeholders to gather requirements and provide technology plan.
– Conduct interviews / sessions / workshops to collect requirements.
– Provide feasibility study, solution analysis and development plan.
– Document functional requirements and specifications.
– Manage business intelligence technology development in both greenfield and customization using Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
– Manage post implementation handover with the business.
– Bachelor’s degree in Technology or MIS related from a reputed University.
– At least 3 years’ of Business Intelligence implementation experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) or Hyperion Essbase including ETL, cube design, report and dashboard development.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships at all levels.
– Experience in applying business analysis / project management.