Our client is a leading life insurance group and they are seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their customer analytics team. The primary focus of this role will be to develop data analytics and identify growth opportunities in data to enhance customer experience, improve business performance, and drive sales efficiency.
– Utilize new technologies and analytics innovation to improve customer retention and increase acquisition for both individual and corporate customers
– Use data analytics to improve sales effectiveness in various touch points for marketing, customer, and sales departments
– Track customer journeys and identify cross-selling opportunities and ways to enhance customer service using digital information from our platforms and partnerships
– Identify actionable insights, provide recommendations, and influence business direction across different departments
– Document and present analytical solutions to ensure proper documentation and understanding
– Analyze and summarize business, operations, and customer information to develop business intelligence and optimize effectiveness using programs such as SQL, Power BI, and Adobe Analytics
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or any related discipline
– Hands-on experience with data analysis platforms or programming languages
– Excellent communication skills
– Fast learner with strong analytical skills and a passion for data
– Prior experience in financial institutions and knowledge of the insurance business is a big plus
– Experience with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics is a plus
– Fluency in both written and spoken Chinese and English
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License #72371)