Our client, a leading insurance group is looking for a Business Analyst for their Software Testing division. The selected candidate will be the key person in driving the business analysis between Testing and business users. Great exposure and opportunity.
– Work with the business and IT team which translates the requirements into test plans and approaches.
– Review functional and technical design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
– Develop, document, and maintain functional/non-functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts, and automated scripts
– Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
– Map test case to requirements. Ensure satisfaction in testing coverage
– Assisting in refining and enhancing all Testing activities of one or several delivery engagements. Ensuring all testing tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance, and issue tracking
– Conduct test automation proof of concept and suggest automation approach based on findings
– Pro-actively analyses current processes and practices, suggesting and driving improvements.
– Work with project stakeholders closely during the progress of testing activities. Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
– Articulate and provide metrics to outline risk associated with test delivery and can work with the engineering teams.
– Communicate findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
– At least 3 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst or related technology experience.
– Understanding of Insurance business and business flow is a great plus.
– Excellent knowledge of quality and test processes, practices, and techniques, test methodology, technical testing
– Ability to establish working relationships with stakeholders.
– Experience in delivery of the full SDLC model in the Agile / Waterfall framework.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese communications essential.
– Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)