Our client, a leading global private wealth management firm, is looking for a Business Analyst to drive their strategic project and business analysis functions. The selected candidate will be leading the next-generation wealth management solutions in the region.
– Work with the business partners including technology, operations, and legal to collect user requirements and perform business analysis.
– Define business requirements with the stakeholders. Perform business analysis, user story, and define the workflow. Provide recommendations on process enhancements and systems upgrades.
– Manage end-to-end project business analysis including feasibility study, requirement analysis, UAT, and implementation support.
– Build a strong relationship with business leaders and decision-makers. Establish user cases and solution plans in achieving the business objectives.
– Manage system testing, UAT, implementations, and post-implementation evaluation.
– University graduate with a Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
– Proven experience in participating in projects across cross-functional and geographical spaces.
– Experience in managing end-to-end business analysis with business stakeholders.
– Prior experience with Big4 or Management consultancy is preferred.
– Private / Retail Banking or Wealth Asset Management experience is preferred.
– Great knowledge of the business process and change management.
– Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English communications essential.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)