Our client, a leading insurance group is looking for a Business Analyst for their expanding business in Hong Kong. The selected candidate will be the key person in driving the business analysis between IT and business users. Great exposure and opportunity.
– Work with business and IT project team closely to liaise business requirements, planning, and ongoing improvement etc.
– Responsible for requirement collections and specifications with business users, and prepare technical specification according to the requirements.
– Identify business users’ objectives, process, products and services through business analysis activities.
– Prepare product design documentation using Unified Modeling Language including Use Cases, Class and Sequence Diagram,
– Conduct testing to ensure the systems is well developed according to the requirements.
– Coordinate and manage UAT with users, and maintain related documentation and training for users.
– Keep track of change requests and consolidate with system change priority.
– At least 5 years experience in IT Business Analyst or related technology experience
– Understanding of Insurance business is highly preferred.
– Ability to establish working relationships with stakeholders.
– Experience in delivery the full SDLC model in Agile / Waterfall framework.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
– Knowledge of business analysis model BABOK is preferred.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese communications essential.
– Bachelor degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/