Our client, a global leading insurance firm, is looking for a strong Business Analyst Lead to join their Operations and Process Re-engineering Team. Selected candidate would be working with regional business and stakeholder. Great opportunities and great exposure.
– Lead a small team of Business Analysts to support the insurance operations and process re-engineering across various business, operations and technology team.
– Manage the project deadlines, schedules, and PMO methodologies.
– Chair the facilitation workshop or meeting to identify the expectations, requirements and possible outcome throughout the projects.
– Lead the team to understand the business and operations process to prepare specifications for the system development.
– Conduct testings to ensure the system are designed and developed according to the requirement specification.
– Act as the lead person to explain the technology solutions and details to business.
– Establish detailed acceptance test procedures with users, provide documentations and end-user training.
– Establish control of change requests, and consolidate and prioritize systems changes.
– At least 8 years experience in a business analysis lead position.
– Life Insurance experience is preferred, especially with CRM, Sales Process, Agency platform, Underwriting etc.
– Experience to Digital technology platform implementation to drive the insurance operations.
– Strong analytical skills and experience using tools (UML or Rational) to gather requirements in a structured manner
– Good understanding of SDLC.
– Experience in managing a team to manage regional large scale projects.
– Experience with project management methodologies across agile, scrum and waterfall.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills in English.
– Multiple language skills would be preferred.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.