Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a Business Analyst to join their expanding team. The team will be work with various business units including Risk, as well as Finance and Treasury.
– Work with regional stakeholders and business users (Finance and Risk) on requirement analysis
– Analyze information gathered through interview, workshops, analysis, surveys, etc, to translate high-level information into detailed and structured requirements specifications.
– Work with the internal IT teams and vendors to support the business grow and fulfill regulatory requirements.
– Identify solutions that provide automation and integration with the existing applications and operations.
– Ensure all the applications and processes are meeting the regulatory and compliance requirement.
– Manage, plan and coordinate UAT testing. Ensure the applications are meeting users’ expectation.
– At least 5 years of experience in business analysis or requirement collection experience.
– Exposure to Finance, Treasury and Risk Management systems are highly preferred.
– Understand and knowledge on business process, operations, and information technology.
– Experience working with regional teams and counterparts would be an advantage.
– Ability to establish strong working relationships with business stakeholders.
– Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills are required.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese) communications essential.
– Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines from a reputed University.