Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a talented Business Analyst with proven experience to join their growing team in Asia. You will be on the fast growing curve together with this expanding firm.
– Responsible for technology projects on front-to-back office related systems and technology. This role would be interacting with the business side on a daily basis to collect requirements and specifications.
– Analyze information gathered through interview, workshops, analysis, surveys, etc, to translate high-level information into detailed and structured requirements specifications.
– Collaborates with IT teams, subject matter experts and vendors to establish a technical vision to ensure a smooth hand off of requirements into development.
– Works with business and IT teams to ensure the process / systems are implemented smoothly, and are fit for the purpose.
– 5+ years proven experience in business analysis across the financial trading space.
– Exposure to equities trading, portfolio management system, structure products trading / booking systems are highly preferred.
– Ability to establish strong working relationships with business stakeholders.
– Strong experience in documentations including functional spec and design spec.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese communications essential.
– University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines.