Our client, a leading commercial bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a strong Business Analyst with to join their Business Analysis and Project Management team. Prem position and work life balance career.
– Responsible for core banking technology projects, banking operations automation, regulatory and MIS reporting projects across HK and overseas branches.
– Working with regional stakeholders on requirement analysis.
– Analyze information gathered through interview, workshops, analysis, surveys, etc, to translate high-level information into detailed and structured requirements specifications.
– Manage, plan and coordinate UAT testing.
– 7 years proven experience in business analysis or requirement collection experience.
– Understand and knowledge on business process, operations, and information technology.
– Exposure to core banking, treasury, risk management systems and trade finance are highly preferred.
– Experience working with overseas and Mainland China counterparts would be an advantage.
– Ability to establish strong working relationships with business stakeholders.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese) communications essential.
– University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines.