Our client, a leading financial institution with a major pension business, is looking for a Business Analysis & Product Management Lead to lead their business analysts team. The selected candidate will be working with senior leaders to drive the emerging technology development.
– Lead the business analysis team to work with the business partners including technology, operations, and business to develop strategic and tactical solutions to achieve business growth objectives.
– Setup and manage appropriate governance structure, work process, policies, procedures for the business analysis team to provide effective support for the business.
– Lead the business analysis functions across business requirements with the stakeholders.
– Oversight of the business analysis activities including feasibility study, requirement analysis, UAT, and implementation support.
– Work with senior technology leader and business to provide recommendations and suggestions on technology solutions including RPA, Cloud, Digital, etc to improve business efficiency, customer experience, etc.
– Build a strong relationship with senior business leaders and decision-makers. Formulate projects which can assist the achieving the business objectives.
– Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
– Oversight of the projects on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
– Manage and reconcile conflicts on resources and expectations between stakeholders, act as an escalation point when required.
– At least 10 years+ experience in managing end-to-end business analysis with business stakeholders.
– Team leadership experience in managing a sizeable team.
– Technology knowledge and experience with traditional financial systems, Cloud, Digital and/or RPA, etc.
– Private / Retail Banking / Insurance / Pension experience is a must.
– Strong knowledge in Customer experience, Fund Services, or related retirement scheme operations is a great plus.
– Strong knowledge of the business process and change management.
– Strong interpersonal skills with different business stakeholders.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese) communications essential.
– Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)