Our client, a leading global insurance firm, is looking for a strong manager with proven business analysis and business relationship management experience to join their growing team in Asia.
– Maintain and develop long-term customer relationships, particularly throughout the requirement definition phase of projects.
– Analyze information needs and functional requirements gathered by Business Analyst and Business Partner to translate high-level information into details and begin to refine into specific user requirements.
– Contribute domain knowledge and steer conversations with the customers to ensure a meaningful exchange of ideas and suggestions leading towards more practical and effective solutions.
– Support rationalization of user requirements across countries for regional related projects and sharing of requirements when synergies exist across countries to ensure these synergies are leveraged.
– Review and provide guidance to the Business Analyst on the definition of user requirements with the business, gap analysis, and requirement package preparation (e.g. Business Requirement Specification, Process Map, Product Roadmap, Requirement Traceability Matrix, etc.) to ensure all requirements and necessary details for designing the solution have been captured .
– Lead the definition of technical user requirements, and establish standards and governance to ensure robust IT solution that is aligned to customer needs and business strategy.
– Advise customers on the alternatives and best solutions that best meets their business needs and own the advice provided so as to ensure that customers are aware of all possible solutions beyond what they are seeking while also guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
– Lead the analysis on the pros and cons of each solution option to ensure that sufficient information shared with customer to educate them on the pros and cons of each solution option.
– Contributes deep technical knowledge to provide guidance to Business Proposal development and also ensuring the necessary details have been captured.
– Support business change management processes by guiding Business Analysts in developing user training to ensure efficient transition for the business onto the new technology solution implemented.
– Working in collaboration with Application Management and provide deep technical expertise as input to the development of business architecture to ensure that the full value of applications is realized.
– Mentor and coach Business Analysts to ensure development of technical knowledge and overall skills necessary to excel in the role.
– University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines.
– 12+ years proven experience in business analysis, of which 5+ years solid experience in Life, P&C or Health insurance at business advisory role, preferably with proven experience dealing with clients at executive levels.
– Proficient technical knowledge in Core Life/ Core GI/ Data & ODS/ Digital & Integration through direct work experience
– Possess excellent knowledge of insurance product/ business processes in the Life, P&C and/or Health insurance industry.
– Proven ability to develop a clear understanding of technology needs of business and articulate as IT strategy, architecture and solution requirements.
– A professional Certification in Rational Object Oriented Analysis and Design/ Rational Requirements Management with Use Cases Certification / Rational Unified Process Certification is preferred.
– PMP or similar Project Management certification is highly preferred.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
– Organize, structure and be able to do detailed analysis work and documentation independently and also as a team.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English communications essential.