Our client, a leading commercial bank with aggressive expansion plan in Hong Kong, is looking for a Big Data Subject Matter Expert to bring new initiatives and new implementation to the firm. It will have exciting new project and development across the firm. Great remuneration and growth with sound project exposure.
– Work closely with the business in Marketing and Strategy to drive the Big Data platform design, development and implementation.
– Provide technical proposal on new Big Data platform where it will fuel business growth.
– Manage the end-to-end Big Data platform implementation which may include new system and application acquisition, new data source capturing, user requirement gathering, proposal buy-in, design & development, UAT and training etc.
– Prepare datamart to facilitate data extraction and data mining model development.
– Experience in Quantitative Analyst, consumer banking or finance related analytics, across Big Data application and implementation experience.
– Hands on experience in managing data warehouse technologies and ETL tools like Informatica.
– Strong analytical mindset and understanding of different statistical methodologies / scorecard development.
– Experience with NIX shell scripting, and Python / Perl / Ruby.
– Knowledge of any programming language would be a plus.
– Experience with or huge interest in Hadoop / Spark / Scala.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.