Our client, a well-known global enterprise is looking for multiple Big Data Developers to join their analytic development team. Selected candidates will be working on large scale data analytic projects. Great remuneration and growth with sound project exposure.
– Involve in greenfield datawarehouse build and development.
– Participate on the entire SDLC including user requirements collection, system design, development, documentation and testing.
– Develop application and datawarehousing scripts for big data analytic.
– Design and develop data storage strategy and architecture.
– Work closely with data scientists to develop data analytic models.
– Work with internal users and different stakeholders on requirements, design and specifications.
– Hands on experience in data warehousing development. Ideally with experience in Hadoop.
– Experience with dimensional and 3NF modelling, NoSQL would be highly preferable.
– Experience with NIX shell scripting, and Python / Perl / Ruby.
– Knowledge of any programing language would be a plus.
– Experience with or huge interest in Hadoop / Spark / Scala.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.