Our client, a leading bank, is looking for a Business Analyst with their global business intelligence programme. The selected candidate will be working on large-scale BI and DWH projects inside the bank. Great exposure and growth potential.
– Maintain a close communications between the business and IT Team on requirement analysis.
– Lead the dashboard and reporting development process across requirement collection, implementation and testing.
– Work with the business users with mockups and visualization drafts to confirm the design of the dashboards and reports.
– Manage end-to-end development project from feasibility study, development to implementation.
– Provide production support and system enhancements.
– Bachelor’s degree in Technology or MIS related from a reputed University.
– Business Analyst experience with solid experience in reports, dashboard, scorecards and BI visualizations.
– Experience in database / SQL on reporting is preferred.
– Technical knowledge in Data Warehouse, Data modelling and visualizations.
– Qlik Sense development experience is highly preferred.
– Banking or financial system experience is preferred.
– Excellent Language skills in English and Cantonese.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/