Our client, a leading investment bank is looking for a strong BCP specialist to join their technology risk management. A unique role for a skilled professional in BCP/Risk Assessment to join our client. This person will get exposure analysing risks, recommending solutions, managing BCP budgets and developing strategies across a wide area in the firm.
– Assist the BCM in to develop and execute the firm’s overall business continuity plans and strategy.
– Recommend strategies, manage budgets for BCP.
– Review existing BCP plans. Assess key risks, business impact and advise recommendations for remediation.
– Work with the firm’s internal teams to analyse risk assessment, business impact, BCP Planning, testing and drills.
– Drive continuous firm-wide improvements in BCP. Review and make recommendations based on current industry standard.
– At least 7 years of experience in BCP or Disaster Recovery in a large environment including risk management and crisis management.
– Strong knowledge in Technology Risk/BCP/Control or Information Security.
– Familiar with the Regulatory Environment (HKMA/SFC) and good domain knowledge in Securities Brokerage/Private Banking.
– Good knowledge and understanding of business and/or systems operations.
– Strong risk assessment and analytical skills.
– Strong communication, teamwork and presentation skills.
– Professional qualifications in Risk or BCP a big plus.
– Fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin and English.