Our client, a top tier global investment bank, is now looking to hire an experienced BCP / DR Specialist to join their team. Great remuneration and growth potentials.
The candidate should have experience and ITIL knowledge to cover the following areas:
– Planning & Executing Business Continuity plans
– Ability to review and make recommendations based on current industry standards – Have a pulse on the market tool sets and can readily have suggestions based on models of application set up; and understand the BS 25999-2 standards.
– Appreciate and advise on moving different platforms of varying infrastructure into contingency modes
– Review existing plans, with the ability to scrutinize and discover key risks and address
– Possess the knowledge on minimizing financial and operation risk when defining BCP’s
– Identify and plan within scope of geographic, human disaster (hazards & threats) and information security
This is a 6-month contract initially with a good chance of extension. Immediate availability highly preferred.