Purposes of the Roles:
This is a key role to support our business strategy to implement system solutions to support our Equities Business to execute, book and settle transactions thru new platforms. This is a multi-year project with implementation to support different markets in phases. The successful candidate will lead the analysis work in the middle and back-office areas and then follow through with subsequent implementation till delivery.
– Understand project objectives, direction and project approach (i.e. time, cost, resources and solution)
– Organize activities to solicit and document business requirements from internal and external stakeholders and SMEs
– Assess present business domain, processes, issues and opportunities in structured methods
– Liaise with solution vendors and internal stakeholders to perform detailed design of solutions
– Define project scope, produce a practical estimation of implementation effort and cost
– Produce business requirement document and functional specifications for sign-off by stakeholders
– Ensure the solution being implemented can meet the company’s policies in terms of IT strategies, security and control, infrastructure and etc.
– Define and execute implementation plan till solution delivery
– Coordinate, monitor and report solution development progress
– Work with Quality Assurance team to define the feasible test strategy and test plan
– Coordinate and support system UAT and sign-off process
– Log, report and follow up deliverable defects until resolution
– Produce and/or ensure system vendor produces proper system manuals and training materials
– Coordinate and/or perform user training
– Coordinate system go-live and cutover arrangement
– Post-implementation follow-up to ensure that outstanding issues are properly logged and reported
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related disciplines
– Must have a minimum of 5-10+ years of hands-on experience as Business Analyst or System Analyst in the Cash Equities settlement system domain.
– Prior experience to implement or support Back Office systems and operations. e.g. Gloss
– Excellent writing skills to produce project documentation e.g. requirement documents, analysis reports, proposals, specifications test plans and etc.
– Hand on skills with Oracle SQL, Linux/Unix Solaris, Excel macro
– Good command of English and coordination skills
– Mature and capable of working with business and operation stakeholders
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)