Our client is a leading insurance group in the region; they are looking for an Azure Engineering Lead to join their Infrastructure team to drive their Cloud transition journey. Fantastic opportunity with great exposure in a large scale prospective.
– Lead the design, architecture, roadmap, migration and implementation of the SaaS application platform on Azure.
– Lead the planning and execution of the transition from existing application platform into the Azure platform.
– Organize, plan and manage the project phase and milestones are met with the requirements.
– Design the scalability and elasticity of the Azure platform with the optimum performance and effective model.
– Review technical documents including system diagram, system installation manuals etc.
– Support and facilitate the stakeholders in the transition period.
– Act as the domain expertise in the cloud technologies and infrastructure including Cloud, Servers, Storage, Network, databases, Middleware and Virtualizations.
– Part of the project management responsibility to drive the success of the transition.
– At least 10 years of technical solutioning and architecture experience.
– Currently in a managerial position in the Cloud Engineering space.
– Extensive technical skill and knowledge in infrastructure solution design, administration, support on Windows, Microservices, databases, public cloud and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
– Architecture experience in building Azure and Microsoft Services.
– Good knowledge and implementation experience in Azure / AWS on Docker and Kubernetes, Database / RDS, Azure Resource Manager, Cloud Formation, etc.
– Experience in planning a technology environment which tailor to the business needs.
– Understanding in Agile, DevOps, CICD etc.
– Certifications of Solutions Architect for Azure or AWS is preferred.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
– Great Communications skills in English.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/