Our client, a top-tier investment bank, is looking for an experienced C++ developer to join their fast growing Equity Derivatives Market-Making team in Hong Kong
The role involves all aspects of the software life cycle – from requirements gathering, analysis of existing systems and functionalities, through to design and implementation. The candidate will also be involved in the final production roll out and subsequent support.
This role may report to the business directly
– Exceptionally strong hands-on C++/Linux exp
– Experience with messaging systems, performance intensive problem domains, multithreading and multiprocessing in mission critical distributed server systems is a must.
– Equity options or index arbitrage experience mandatory
– Experience with high performance, large-scale systems
– Experience working globally & facing the desk
– FIX & exchange connectivity experience
– Tuning for low-latency C++