High-profile opportunity for motivated and analytical professionals with strong problem solving skills to develop their analytics/research career in finance.
Our client, a leading financial firm, is looking for a Korean speaking corporate events analyst to join their team in HK.
– Monitor news and events for Korean markets
– Action all events within specified deadlines, ensuring that event information is interpreted correctly, notifications are dispatched, and reconciliation is complete, in order to deliver a high quality service and meet the overall objectives of the department
– Propose event recommendation and implementation to decision makers & clients
– Propose improvements to the existing processes/methodologies used by the firm
– Be involved in projects related to the corporate events analysis
– 3-5 years of experience in finance
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Economics or Finance
– Strong numerical, analytical, problem solving skills
– Attention to details
– Excellent communication skills in English and Korean; other languages such as Chinese would be beneficial
– Strong team work skills