A unique opportunity for an Assistant Procurement Manager to join a top-tier Financial institution; Great remuneration and excellent growth potential.
– Knowledge of tools of procurement
– Minimum 5 years hands-on sourcing and contract management experience, preferably involving IT commodities, preferably in a multi-national company and/or regional role
– Market knowledge of software and hardware products and associated contracts
– Sound communication and influencing skills
– Sound time management skill
– Excellent written and verbal communication (fluency in English and preferably Chinese)
– Basic understanding of legal requirements for tendering, contract management, etc.
– Sound negotiation experience and skills
– Proven analytical and problem solving skills
– Proven ability to succeed in a constantly changing environment
– Relevant indirect procurement and Financial Services Industry experience preferable
– University graduate, preferably in Business, Engineering or IT
Please state current and expected salary on your CV