Our client, a leading global financial institution, is looking for a Systems Manager for their latest Asset Management expansion projects. Selected candidate will be working on large scale transformation project. It is one of the key technology development for the firm in long term. Great exposure and grow opportunity.
– Lead the large scale in-house technology and database transformation projects.
– Responsible for system development, release and support of large scale and complex database systems.
– Analyze and review existing application platform on AIX and .Net, as well as database structure, schema and SQL queries. Evaluate and Assess feasibility of solutions.
– Design and develop new database architecture, schema and logic.
– Provide recommendation on performance tuning across application level.
– Manage and guide local and offshore developers on system design, development, QA, SIT, UAT and Implementation.
– At least 8 years experience in large enterprise software development experience.
– Experience in Data Architecture and Data warehousing is an advantage.
– Experience with data migration and database transformation would be highly preferred.
– Experience with applications platform development using .NET or Java is preferred.
– Extensive development experience in Oracle PL/SQL, performance tuning and stored procedure.
– Experience with AIX and Unix Scripting Language is highly preferred.
– Solid SDLC management experience.
– Excellent command in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.