Our client, a leading investment bank is looking for a high-caliber Tech Risk and Regulatory Associate with broad technical knowledge to manage their daily technology risk and regulatory operations. It is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the leading investments in regional tech risk management.
– Responsible for the responses of regulatory, audit, and internal client requests. Monitor the resolution of regulatory and audit findings.
– Co-ordinate technology regulatory examinations and audits. Manage meetings coordination and requests of information.
– Ensure all the technology-related requests are fulfilled in an efficient, consistent, accurate, and timely manner.
– Serve as an SME on technology risk management processes and regulatory requirements.
– Provide advice to regulatory and audit findings owners on the remediation plan, development, execution, and closure.
– Support internal and external audits. Track the remediation status of the identified gaps and issues.
– Around 5 – 8 years of experience in Technology Risk Management with financial service industry exposure.
– Sound understanding of technology risk, control, assessment across cybersecurity under the frameworks of ISO 27001, CobiT etc.
– Good personality and communications skills to work with all levels of stakeholders.
– Certifications in CISSP / CISA / CISM / CRISC is a great plus.
– Regulatory and technology control experience is a great plus.
– Knowledge of risk regulations including Basel, SOX, CBIRC, China Cyber Security Law, SFC, MAS, etc.
– Previous China working experience or exposure is a great plus.
– Excellent communication skills in English. Mandarin would be a great plus.
– Degree from a Reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)