Our client, a leading investment bank is looking for a high caliber Tech Risk Manager with broad technical knowledge to define their technology risk policy and standards. You will be a lead person to manage the Tech Risk functions. Mandarin-speaking is required.
– Manage the Technology Risk governance framework and risk portfolio which related to local market regulations, firm policy and procedures, and other best practices.
– Build a strong relationship with technology, business and compliance stakeholders to facilitate the improvement of Technology Risk governance processes.
– Define and maintain firm technology risk standards including documentation and implementations.
– Manage risk related education and awareness programme and provide senior management summaries.
– Support internal and external audits. Track the remediation status of the identified gaps and issues.
– At least 8 years of experience in Technology Risk Management and Control with a sizeable financial institution.
– Solid experience in managing technology risk, control, assessment across cybersecurity under the frameworks of ISO 27001, CobiT etc.
– Good leadership and influencing skill, experience in leading a technology risk team.
– Experience working with senior-level stakeholders.
– Certifications in CISSP / CISA / CISM / CRISC is a great plus.
– Regulatory and technology control experience is a great plus.
– Knowledge of risk regulations including Basel, SOX, CBIRC, China Cyber Security Law, SFC, MAS etc.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
– Degree from a Reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/