Our client, a leading global large financial group, is looking for a Senior VP / Director in their IT Audit Service. This person will drive the Asia Internal IT Audit Service. The group is developing lots of new technologies and it will be a challenging position for someone who want to excel their career to the top level. Great remuneration, bonus structure and bonus.
– Responsible for the Asia’s Internal IT Audit Service and work with the global counterparts on all IT related Audit work. Provide delivery of all IT Audit work, relationship management, risk assessments, audit plan development across Asia.
– Familiar and Understand the firm’s technology strategy (Cloud Computing, mobile, IoT etc), operations and regulatory environment to identify areas of emerging and heightened IT risk.
– Define and develop IT Audit Plan, Audit Model and Tools. Assuring these methodologies are covering the risk assessment of the new emerging technologies while delivery the new capabilities to clients.
– Manage audit projects to cover key IT risks, and manage the audit reports that clearly articulate the risks and related issues.
– Manage the audit budget, timeline and quality of the audit outcome.
– Lead and manage team of auditors by assigning various works. Decide headcount, performance review and staff development.
– Work closely with Global and Regional Technology Leaders to understand IT policies, standards and controls.
– Strong managerial experience in managing a team of IT auditors across different locations and countries.
– Strong technology understanding and knowledge especially in the emerging technology spaces. Ability to quickly comprehend technologies details, business process and identify the risk complications, follow with practical recommendations.
– Extensive knowledge in Audit methodologies, project management and system development, IT control frameworks, risk management practices, and regulator requirements.
– Extensive experience with external auditors (Statutory Audit, SOX, SOC 1 and 2). Able to assist technology management to understand the impacts.
– Great relationship management skills with senior level management in both technology and business.
– Great team management and leadership skills, ability to mentor and develop staff’s potential.
– MBA is preferred. Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
– CISA, CIA, CISSP and / or PMP certifications is highly preferred.