Our client is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Operations Manager to join a leading global financial institution. Great opportunity and growth potential.
– Responsible for the entire infrastructure operations across all the data centers in Asia, with technologies in Mainframe, Midrange and Storage.
– Design and develop IT infrastructure solutions to resolve bottlenecks, single point of failure, weakness, restrictions and security concerns imposed by current infrastructure setup.
– Lead the project team on large scale infrastructure projects with smooth delivery and implementation, matching the requirements and expectations.
– Establish infrastructure operations and maintenance standard, policies, procedures and best practices across the region.
– Ensure the infrastructure solutions meet both functional and technical requirements with design and planning on future maintenance, cost, performance scalability and compliance.
– Work closely with infrastructure teams, DBAs, Architects and management team to provide high availability infrastructure services.
– Establish and maintain collaborative relationship with global technology team, business, IT teams and service providers.
– Extensive working experience in managing large scale infrastructure operations in a large scale enterprise,
– Extensive experience in leading infrastructure service implementation and delivery.
– In-depth understanding of the use-cases, benefits, and challenges across server computing, networks, storage, middleware and end user computing.
– Experience in evaluating and selecting technical options, including limitations, criteria and trade-offs.
– Excellent communication skills in English, ability to interact with senior level management on delivering technical ideas and concepts.
– Hypervisors (LPAR, VMWare etc), Operating Systems (Windows, AIX, RHEL, Solaris), Hardware (Mainframe, AS400, x86 etc).
– Network- WANs, LANs & Network Visualization.
– Storage – SAN, NAS, Backup, WORM.