A leading Insurance group in Asia is looking for a regional CIO to lead their future technology and innovation development. We are looking for a true leader to be able to lead both the technology development and business adoption.
This role is based in Singapore.
– Act as a leader to drive the Asia IT strategy and direction. Work closely with the senior executive leaders to understand the business needs and long-term vision.
– Manage a large technology division compose of application, digital, infrastructure, and security.
– Identify latest technology and development in order to help the firm be ahead of the industry competitions.
– Engage with senior management and various stakeholders to drive and obtain projects buy-in, and acquiring necessary resources to complete these projects.
– Manage overall IT budget and resources.
– Manage a large size regional technology team, with appropriate human resources planning, training, and review.
– Manage large scale firmwise programme which could impact the major business development of the firm.
– A strong proven track record of leading a large IT division through Innovation and transformation.
– Strong experience in managing all-rounded IT services on a regional basis.
– Strong experience in managing large scale IT projects, ideally with experience in digital / mobile applications development, data-warehousing and change management.
– Strong experience with Infrastructure management including data centre, network, servers, cloud technologies and help desk.
– Strong experience in vendor management across various applications and infrastructure vendors.
– Strong management experience across a regional prospect. Strong ability to perform team transformation and changes.
– Project management experience in planning, budgeting, and architecture design.
– Strong verbal and communication skills to interact with senior management, team members, and vendors etc.
– Strong experience in technology management across the Asia or Greater China region.
– Candidate with industry experience across Insurance and / or commercial banking is preferred.
– Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science / Engineering from a reputable University. MBA is highly preferable.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/