My client, a global financial service firm, is looking for an Analytics and Strategy VP in Asia to join their expanding regional team. Selected candidate will be working with top senior management and different countries level team. Great exposure with lots of opportunity.
– Drive Analytics modelling, deploy leading edge analytics techniques and tools to improve ongoing insight generation. Build application which keep up-to-date with the big data analytics trend. Develop advanced predictive / prescriptive models and statistically rigorous model scripts.
– Translate insights from data scientists into commericalize models. Come up with proposals on strategy, channel and analytics solutions which relevant most with the markets, business and products distribution.
– Establish campaign management practice with the business. Through hypothesis testing and experimental design, to develop effective and efficient lead management process.
– Develop and drive analytics data strategy, across data capture, data enhancement and data cleansing. Work with the data management team to optimize the data management capability.
– At least 8 years experience in the Analytics space.
– Strong understanding with the Asia countries – in terms of culture, habbits and trends.
– Hands-on experience of multivariate analysis, modeling, segmentation and customer analytics using statistical techniques.
– Extensive knowledge in using statistical tools with at least one of the following: STATA, R, SPSS, SAS STAT, Matlab, Powersim, ithink etc.
– Strong knowledge and experience with SQL database and procedural language ideally with one of the following: C, Python, VB etc.
– Strong experience in deploying analytics campaigns across targeting, test and control development, response tracking and analysis.
– Web Analytics skill is highly preferable.
– Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to work with senior level management in different countries.
– University degree in Maths, Stats or related subjects from a reputable University.