It is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most successful insurance group in Hong Kong, the selected candidate will be leading their large technology development with various new initiatives in the life insurance management space. This role works closely with senior IT management and business leaders. Great opportunity and challenge.
– Manage a large portfolio of highly mission-critical software applications across development, implementations, and support.
– Manage technology operations and future applications development fulfilling the regulatory requirements and minimizing potential risks and incidents.
– Manage and formulate system roadmap, solution design, enterprise architecture to support business vision.
– Lead a large technology team (30+ people) of highly skilled developers, technology managers, and QAs. Retain high team morale and provide solid career development to the team.
– Manage offshore technology resources in the aspects of deliverables quality and services level.
– Provide Risk and Compliance management across the technology division. Formulate guidance, procedure, and standard for internal teams, and act as a subject matter experts on related risk and compliance areas.
– Drive and define future technology strategy and roadmap with senior management. Able to provide new innovative thinking with the whole technology group on future technology movement. (i.e Agile/Scrum, Mobile, IoT, etc.)
– Extensive large team management experience (at least 20+ people) with strong proven system development track record.
– Sound life insurance industry knowledge and experience in highly mission-critical software management.
– Strong team leadership in large team management, able to drive high-performance team, people development and retention.
– Experience in managing enterprise level technologies. Experience with integrating innovation technology with existing platform is highly preferred.
– Extensive knowledge in IT control, IT regulatory, compliance and international IT practices.
– Strong personality and character to engage and influence both IT and business communities.
– Strong visionary and insight to tell what kind of new technology should apply in future development. Ability to challenge the status quo and think outside the box.
– Excellent communications skill in Cantonese and English to lead local development.
– Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline from a reputable University.
– MBA would be a great plus.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/