Our client, one of the leading global financial institution – with one of the most complex IT organisations in the region – are now looking for an experienced Application Security Architect to join their regional technology architecture office.
– Act as a Subject Matter Expert for Application across Web, Mobile and Internet aspect Security.
– Provide technical advisory for senior technology management on application, data and network security.
– Establish and maintain security technical design standards, frameworks and reference architectures.
– Develop the firm’s security policies & standards; enforcing them across all IT (including OS, Applications, and IT infra).
– Provide technical expertise on application development across security level. Define standard coding library with standard usage of encryption, authentication, data transfer etc.
– Strong knowledge and familiar with latest threats across application, data and network.
– Familiar with regional country regulations which relevant to Information Security and Solution.
– Assist System Development to apply technical security standards and solutions.
– At least 10 years’ experience in IT with relevant enterprise IT Security experience.
– Experience in security solution design across application coding level, familiar with library in the security aspect.
– Experience in establishing security design standards including OAuth, SAML, Active Directory, Mobile etc.
– Experience with development methodology in Agile.
– Experience with designing security solutions across Cloud environment.
– Bachelor or Master degree from a reputable University.
– Excellent communication skills in English.
– Certifications in CISA, CISSP, CISM is a big plus.