Our client, one of the leading global financial institution – with one of the most complex IT organisations in the region – are now looking for an experienced Application Architect to join their regional technology architecture office.
– Act as Subject Matter Experts on Application, Mobile & IoT design to establish common policies, standards, frameworks, reference architecture and roadmaps.
– Design and develop guidelines and frameworks for development teams to adopts as they deliver applications.
– Evaluate projects across development teams for accordance with application design standards, articulating project and broader risks.
Create prototype applications and frameworks to physically showcase concepts and ideas across IT, Operations and Business.
– Engage with development and projects team to support applying the Application Architecture standards and frameworks.
– At least 10 years experience in Application Architecture across enterprise level application, infrastructure, systems, database and integration components.
– Extensive experience in design and delivering online and mobile apps (iOS & Android)
– Extensive experience in establishing design standards and governing standards.
– Experience in working with multiple development methodologies including Waterfall, Agile, RUP, Extreme Programming etc.
– Experience in designing solutions with Cloud based applications as well as various integration approaches (message, web service, API’s, ETL)
– In-depth knowledge and practical experience in delivering service-oriented architecture (SOA) designs.
– Experience with DevOps tools including Docker, OpenStack, Jenkins, Puppets, Zookeeper etc.
– Bachelor or Master degree from a reputable University.
– Excellent communication skills in English.