Our client, one of the largest banks globally, is looking for an application analyst to join their digital banking platform team. The selected candidate will be working with technology teams across the regions as well as business stakeholders. It is a combination of technical development and business analysis in this position. Perm position, a fantastic opportunity for someone who wanted to grow their career into an all-rounded technologist.
– Be part of the technical development team on analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintain of the global corporate banking systems.
– Review the system implementation with IT standards across DevOps and Agile principle.
– Working with the development team to write codes and frameworks.
– Work with different stakeholders across requirement collections, functional specification, development cycle, status updates etc.
– 1 – 3 years of application development experience, ideally with the latest technologies in Web or Mobile.
– Good technical development foundations including data structure, programming languages.
– Experience in development and deployment tools like Jenkins, JIRA, GitHub, and Maven is a great plus.
– Experience with DevOps and Agile project management methodology is a great plus.
– Experience with Application testing including Automated Testing Software.
– Experience with full SDLC including design, development, testing, and implementation.
– Good interpersonal skill to work with different teams, stakeholders etc.
– Good English and Cantonese communications skill.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/