Hong Kong / Wednesday November 25, 2020
API/Cloud Solution Architect – Leading Insurance Group
Our client is a leading insurance group, they are currently working on some new technology development across their Cloud and API platform. They are looking for an experienced Application Solution Architect to design and build their next-generation API technology. Opportunity to grow.
- Lead the technical engineering design and delivery of the Cloud and API Platform which enables digital, big data, AI, etc.
- Provide technical best practices on the use of technologies to the application development team.
- Design and review the PoC, architecture, infrastructure design, database design, etc of the Cloud-based platform.
- Be technical expertise in API technology, provide expertise in solving technical problems.
- Collaborate with technology fellows to design innovative and effective solutions.
- Manage the end-to-end technology design, development, testing, implementations, and support of the platform.
- Lead development projects across technology resources, timelines, and technical details.
- At least 12 years of experience in enterprise technology including SOA Design, Cloud Native, API, Microservices, DevOps, Mobility, etc
- Cloud experience using AWS and Azure, with API microservices platforms like Kafka.
- Strong experience in application solution architecture working with infrastructure cloud, security, database, API, microservices, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, team-building and communications skills
- Good communication in English and Cantonese.
- Project Management certifications in PMP or Scrum Master is a great plus.
- Working experience in the financial industry is preferred.
- Engineering / Information Systems Degree from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Vince Natteri at firstname.lastname@example.org and put "API/Cloud Solution Architect – Leading Insurance Group" in the subject header. Data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Follow us ON WECHAT
Scan the QR code and subscribed us!