A leading investment bank is seeking a highly skilled Benefits Manager to support and manage regional and global programmes and initiatives.
– Act as first point of contact and subject matter expert on all Benefits matters for the APAC region
– Manage the benefits vendors and administration, including, payroll, pension, medical etc.
– Work in partnership with regional and global benefits, HR and business teams, to ensure consistency across the organization
– Review, design and implement new and innovative programs for the region
– Conduct surveys and benchmarking activities to evaluate existing policies, make recommendations and implement changes
– Work in partnership with key stakeholders and project manage initiatives
– 4+ years of Benefits experience within financial industry in Asia
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, fluent in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
– Strong analytical skills for in depth analysis of data
– Strong technical proficiency with Excel
– Excellent project management and presentation skills
– Ability to liaise and influence at all levels