Our client, a leading International Investment Bank, is looking for a highly skilled Angular Frontend Developer. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining cutting-edge web applications. Your primary focus will be on delivering user-friendly interfaces that facilitate efficient trade processing and risk management operations.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including business analysts and backend developers, to gather requirements and translate them into technical designs.
– Design and develop elegant and responsive user interfaces using Angular, HTML, and CSS.
– Implement efficient and reusable components and modules in Angular while ensuring high performance, scalability, and maintainability.
– Conduct code reviews and ensure adherence to coding standards and best practices.
– Collaborate with backend developers to integrate frontend functionality with backend APIs.
– Work closely with UX/UI designers to ensure the highest level of usability and visual appeal.
– Monitor and optimize application performance, troubleshoot issues, and provide timely bug fixes.
– Continuously stay updated on emerging technologies, industry best practices, and trends in front-end development to drive innovation and improvement in our applications.
– Collaborate with global teams to ensure consistency and alignment of front-end development practices.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
– Minimum of 3 years of professional experience working with UI development in Angular 12+, CSS/SCSS/SASS, HTML5.
– Solid understanding of frontend development concepts such as component-based architectures, responsive design, and code optimization.
– Experience in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, and RESTful APIs and integrating frontend interfaces with backend systems.
– Familiarity with financial markets and trade processing workflows is preferred but not required.
– Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
– Strong communication and collaboration skills to effectively work with cross-functional teams.
– Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
– Proven ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies and frameworks.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License #72371)